What’s on the menu at Purple Possum?
Homemade soups. Organic vegie pies. Tempting cheese and tomato toasties. The famous Purple Possum vegie burger. Fresh salads with herbs straight from our garden.
Date scones and Devon scones, Elaine’s wonderful rhubarb cake – and much more.
We know how to make fantastic espresso coffee too – and we serve traditional and herbal teas in a pot or plunger!
- Madras – curried veg with coriander (O)
- Homity – the famous potato pie (O)
- Hunza – brown rice & cheese (O)
Homemade Soup – served with toasted sour dough or gluten free bread
- Leek & Lima Bean Soup (GF)
- Pea Soup (GF)
- Lentil & Vegetable Soup (GF)
- Adzuki Bean & Vegetable Soup (GF)
Light Meals & Snacks
- Vegie Pie & Salad
- Vego Wraps
- Salad Sandwich (GF)
- Purple Possum Burger (GF)
- Our Famous Cheese & Tomato Toastie (GF)
- Yummy Date Scones
- Fig & Ginger Cake
- Fruit Cake
- Rhubarb Cake
- Date & Walnut Loaf
- Muffins (GF)
- Fruit & Nut Toast
- Apple Crumble
- Possum Platter
- Tea in a pot
- Chai Latte
- Iced Coffee/Chocolate
- Fruit Smoothie
- Selection of Juices
Gluten-free? The Possum has an excellent menu for you as well.